Solved Assignment 2021-2022
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-012
Assignment Code: MPCE-012/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||MPCE-012 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Session||For July 2021 and January 2022|
|Short Name||MPCE-012 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March|
For January Session- 30th September
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Describe the various data sources for psychological assessment.
2. Define creativity. Discuss the ways to assess creativity.
3. Describe any three projective tests.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Discuss the types and disadvantages of direct observation.
5. How is therapy planned and conducted in a psychological treatment?
6. Discuss the characteristics of Stanford- Binet Test.
7. Explain Mental Status Examination as a diagnostic tool for a clinical psychologist.
8. How is psychodiagnostic assessment conducted of children?
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Psychophysiological assessment
10. Ethical principles in using psychological tests
11. Application of psychodiagnostic testing
12. Use of test battery
13. Semi-structured interview
14. Referral question
15. Characteristics of tests of abstraction
16. Tests of Implicit Memory
17. California Psychological Inventory
18. Purpose of neuropsychological assessment
MPCE-012, MPCE 012, MPCE012, MPCE-12, MPCE 12, MPCE, MPCE12