MMPC-013 Business Law Solved Question Paper June 2022
Course Code: MMPC-013
|Title Name||MMPC-013 Solved Question Paper June 2022|
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
MASTER OF BUSINESS
ADMINISTRATION IN BANKING AND
MMPC-013 : BUSINESS LAW
Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Attempt any five questions. All questions
carry equal marks.
1. Define Business Law. Discuss the objectives of
2. Discuss the modes of dissolution of a
partnership and explain the grounds on which
a court can order dissolution of a firm.
3. Explain the main features of a Company form
4. Describe the process of formation of a contract.
Discuss the main characteristics that an offer/
proposal must possess. Also explain the
essentials of a valid acceptance.
5. What is the objective of the Foreign Exchange
Management Act ? Discuss the mechanism for
acquiring property in India by a non-resident
and outside India by a resident.
6. Explain the necessity for the Insolvency and
Bankruptcy Code 2016 (IBC-2016) and briefly
discuss the four pillars of Institutional
Infrastructure under IBC-2016.
7. Discuss the role of ‘Privacy’ in the context of
Digital World. Briefly, discuss the Personal
Data Protection Bill, 2019.
8. Explain the applicability of Consumer
Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 and
discuss the duties and liabilities of e-commerce
entities under this rule.