MLE-016 Criminal Justice Research and Advocacy
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignment (January 2020 and July 2020)
Course Code: MLE-016
Assignment Code: MLE-016 /January 2020 and July 2020
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||MLE-016 Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE (PGDCJ)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE|
|Assignment Code||MLE-016/January 2020 and July 2020|
|Product||Assignment of PGDCJ 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January 2020 session – By 30th Sep, 2020.|
For July 2020 Session – By 31st March, 2021
Note: All questions are compulsory.
Answer each question in about 200 words each. Each question carries 5 marks. (5×10 = 50)
1. What do you understand by Doctrinal Research?
2. What is the use of Monographs in Legal Research?
3. What is Card Catalogue?
4. What do you understand by Primary and Secondary Sources of Data?
5. Who can lodge an FIR?
6. What is the difference between direct evidence and corroborating evidence?
7. Discuss the elements of successful Advocacy.
8. Write a note on Right to Food Campaign.
9. What do you understand by Special Rapporteur.
10. What is the importance of Questioning during interview?
Answer each question in about 350 words each. Each question carries 10 marks. (5×10 = 50)
11. Discuss the Qualities of a Good Legal Researcher.
12. Discuss the different Sources of Statutes.
13. Define Advocacy. What are the Types of Advocacy?
14. Define Counselling. What are the elements of Counselling?
15. Discuss the kinds of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
MLE 016, MLE016, MLE-016, MLE-16, MLE16, MLE 16