MGPE-008 GANDHIAN APPROACH TO PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
GANDHIAN APPROACH TO PEACE AND CONFLICTRESOLUTION (MGPE-008)TUTOR
Assignment Code: MGPE-008/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||MGPE-008 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31|
For January Session- September 30
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each
questionis to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Critically examine the various approaches to the study of peace.
2. Explain Arms race. How it impacts on world peace?
3. Gandhian views on legal, social and industrial conflicts.
4. What is the foundation of democracy in Gandhi’s views?
5. Critically analyse Peace movements in post–second world war.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) The UN recognition of Gandhian principles
b) Describe different types of non–violent actions.
7. a) Feminist approach to peace
b) Chipko Movement
8. a) Causes of Conflict
b) Fasting for conflict resolution
9. a) Significance of Nobel Prize in the world
b) Explain the main instruments of peace.
10. a) SEWA and impacts on women condition in society
b) Relevance of Gandhi in conflict resolution in Myanmar
MGPE-008, MGPE-08, MGPE 008, MGPE 08, MGPE008, MGPE08, MGPE-8, MGPE8, MGPE