MEV-012 Earth Processes Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code : MEV-012
Course Title : Earth Processes
Assignment Code : MEV-012/TMA-01/January 2023 to July 2024 session
Coverage : All Blocks
Maximum Marks 100
|Title Name||MEV-012 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Science (Environmental Science)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MSCENV|
|Session||January 2023 to July 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||MEV-012/TMA-01/January 2023 to July 2024 session|
|Product||Assignment of MSCENV 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
Note: This assignment is based on the entire course.
Answer any five questions. All question carries equal marks.
Please write all answers in your own words.
1. Describe weathering and its types with suitable examples.
2. Explain the distribution of water in the earth’s crust and the hydrological
3. Write short notes on the following.
(a) Formation of continents and ocean basins.
(b) Sedimentary rocks.
4. Explain the terms hazard and disaster. Describe the types of hazards with
5. Describe the various types man-made hazards and their impacts on humans.
6. Write short notes on the following.
(b) Earth’s radiation balance.
7. Give a detailed account on the physical, chemical and biological aspects of
MEV 012, MEV012, MEV-012, MEV12, MEV 12, MEV-12