LSE-01 Solved Assignment 2020
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: LSE- 01
Assignment Code: LSE-01/TMA/2020
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||LSE-01 LIFE SCIENCES Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BSC (LIFE SCIENCES) LSE|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BSC (LIFE SCIENCES) LSE|
|Short Name||LSE-01 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BSC (LIFE SCIENCES) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||This assignment will remain valid for one year from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020|
1. Explain the reactions of tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle and its role in energy
2. (a) Describe the structure and function of nuclear envelope.
(b) Explain the molecular theory of recombination.
3. (a) Describe the components of fluid connective tissue in animals.
(b) What is meristem? Discuss its role in plants.
4. Differentiate between the following pairs:
(a) Procaryotes and Eucaryotes
(b) Mitochondria and Chloroplast
(c) Animal and Plant cells
(d) Fluorescence microscopy and Phase contrast microscopy
5. Explain the characteristics of enzyme and mechanism of its action. (5+5)
6. Describe the steps involved in protein synthesis in prokaryotes. (20)
7. What is cell cycle? Explain how cell cycle times are determined. (3+7)
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Type of bonds
(c) Proton pump in photosynthesis
(d) Cyclic AMP as second messenger
LSE-01, LSE-1, LSE 01, LSE 1, LSE01, LSE1,LSE