EPS-15 SOUTH ASIA: ECONOMY, SOCIETY AND POLITICS
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
SOUTH ASIA: ECONOMY, SOCIETY AND POLITICS (EPS 15)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: EPS-15
Assignment Code: Asst/ TMA/2021
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EPS-15 Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||EPS-15 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2021|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination|
30th September,2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
Answer all the questions. Answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer in about 500 words each. 20×2
1) What do you mean by Human Development? Highlight the major reasons for poor human
development in South Asia.
2) What do you mean by pluralism? What have been the challenges in managing pluralism in
B) MCQ: Answer in about 250 words. 12×4
3) Roots of democracy were weak in Pakistan right from inception. Evaluate with reference
to the frequent military rule in Pakistan
4) Briefly explain the root causes of Tamil extremism in Sri Lanka.
5) What are the key challenges confronting SAARC in realizing its objectives?
6) What are the main grievances of hill tribes in the Chittagong Hill Tracks against the
government of Bangladesh?
C) SCQ: Write a short note on any two of the following in about100 words each. 6×2
7) Maoism in Nepal
8) India-Bhutan relations
EPS-15, EPS-015, EPS 15, EPS 015, EPS15, EPS