ECO-05 Mercantile Law SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code : ECO – 05
Course Title : MERCANTLE LAW
Assignment Code : ECO – 05/TMA/2019-20
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||ECO-05 Mercantile Law Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BCOM|
|Short Name||ECO-05 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||ECO – 05/TMA/2019-20|
|Product||Assignment of BCOM 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2019, it is valid up to June 2020.
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2020, it is valid up to December 2020.
Attempt all the questions.
1. (a) Explain with example communication of offer and communication of acceptance.
(b) Explain the term ‘consideration’ and state the exceptions to the rule ‘No Consideration
No Contract’. (2+8)
2. (a) Distinguish between:
i) Condition and Warranty.
ii) Right of lien and right of stoppage of goods in transit. (7+7)
(b) Who is competent to contract? State the position of agreements by a minor. (4+16)
3. Is registration of a partnership firm compulsory? What are the effects of non-registration
of a partnership firm? (2+8)
4. What is an agent? When is an agent personally liable to the third parties? (4+10)
5. Explain the rule that “a person cannot give a title better than what he himself has”. Are
there any exceptions to this rule? Discuss. (5+15)
ECO-05, ECO-5, ECO 05, ECO 5, ECO05, ECO