BSOG-171 INDIAN SOCIETY: IMAGES AND REALITIES in English Solved Question Paper June 2022
INDIAN SOCIETY: IMAGES AND REALITIES
Course Code: BSOG-171
|Title Name||BSOG-171 Solved Question Paper June 2022|
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
B. A. (GENERAL) SOCIOLOGY
BSOG-171 : INDIAN SOCIETY : IMAGES AND
Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note :Answer any five questions in about
400 words each. All questions carry equal
1. Explain the cultural communication approach
to the study of India.
2. Discuss the colonialist’s view of Indian society.
3. What are the two forms of state that emerged
in ancient India ? Discuss.
4. Give an account of the economic relationship
between village and the outside world.
5. What do you understand by the phrase
“urbanism as a way of life” ? Discuss.
6. Why did the British introduce English language
education in India ? Explain.
7. Write briefly social classes in rural India.
8. What is the difference between majority and
minority groups ? Discuss.