BSOC-111 SOCIOLOGICAL THINKERS-I in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: BSOC 111
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/ 2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-111 SOCIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-23 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/ 2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April|
January Cycle: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks. 2× 20 = 40
1. Discuss the role played by religion in the development of capitalism.
2. Explain the relationship between Weber’s types of social action and types of authority.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. 3 × 10 = 30
3. What did Weber mean by rationality and rationalization?
4. Discuss Durkheim’s viewpoint on crime.
5. Explain Durkheim’s concept of ‘collective conscience’.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6. What is the main focus of dialectical approach?
7. What did Marx mean by ‘labour power’?
8. Explain Marx’s concept of alienation?
9. Explain the concept of commodity in a capitalist society.
10. What is the use of ideal types in social sciences?
BSOC-111, BSOC 111, BSOC111