BPY-004 Religions of the World
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Title Name||BPY-004 PHILOSOPHY Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(PHILOSOPHY)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(PHILOSOPHY) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Exam- 31st March|
For December Exam- 30th September
1. Give Answer of all five questions.
2. All five questions carry equal marks
3. Answer to question no. 1 and 2 should be in about 400 words each.
4. If any question has more than one part, please attempt all parts.
1. What is religion? Compare between Deism and Pantheism. 20
Compare August Comte, Max Weber’s and Emile Durkheim’s Sociological perspective of
2. a) Explain two primeval principles in Zoroastrian philosophy. 10
b) Write an essay on Monotheistic idea of Moses. 10
2 a) Discuss Freud conception of religious practices as neurotic. 10
b) Compare Exclusivist and inclusivist approaches of religious experience. 10
3. Answer any two of the following questions in about 200 words each.
a) Evaluate Carl Jung’s psychological perspective of religion.
b) How John Hick use Wittgenstein’s philosophy to show the irreducibility of religious
c) Discuss five pillars of Islam.
d) Compare between ethical and philosophical idea of Digambara and Shvetambara.
4. Answer any four of the following questions of the following in about 150 words each.
a) How Christian Philosophy proves Bible as the word of God?
b) Differentiate between Shruti and Smriti.
c) Explain the idea of salvation in Sikhism.
d) How Confucian Philosophy describe Human? Evaluate.
e) “Tao is indescribable.” How Tao Philosophy gives arguments to prove this.
f) Evaluate the idea of Spirit Mediumship.
5. Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each.
d) Idea of Kami
BPY-004, BPY-04, BPY 004, BPY 04, BPY004, BPY04, BPY-4, BPY4, BPY