BPSE-142 INDIA’S FOREIGN POLICY IN A CHANGING WORLD Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-142
Assignment Code: BPSE-142/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSE-142 Political Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Political Science) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Does Indian foreign policy reflect its desire to be an important regional/global
power? Examine it. 20
2. How does political leadership of a state affect its foreign policy. Explain with
reference of India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. What are the main features of Indian foreign Policy? 10
2. Highlight important changes in India Foreign policy since 1991. 10
3. Describe the nature of India Foreign policy during the Cold War. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Describe the main goals of India’s Foreign Policy. 6
2. Why India did not sign the Nuclear Non –Proliferation Treaty? 6
3. What was Afro -Asian Unity? 6
4. The Panchsheel Agreement 6
5. The Tashkent Agreement
BPSE-142, BPSE 142, BPSE142