BPSC-104 POLITICAL PROCESS IN INDIA
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BPSC-104: POLITICAL PROCESS IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-104
|Title Name||BPSC-104 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Short Name||BPSC-104 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Students enrolled for July 2020 should submit their assignments by 3oth April 2021 and
those enrolled for January 2021 by 31st October 2021. All assignments should be submitted
to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the evolution of political parties and political system in India. 20
2. Explain the role of caste in Indian politics. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
3. Highlight the role of class as a determinant of voting behaviour in India. 10
4. Discuss the features of autonomy movements in India 10
5. Write a note on the Mandal Commission Report. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Discuss relationship of political parties and party system with democracy in India. 6
7. Explain the features of the Karpoori Thakur Formula. 6
8. Describe the meaning and scope of development. 6
9. Discuss the evolution of studies of voting behaviuor in India. 6
10. Write a note on linguistic organisation of states.
BPSC-104, BPSC 104, BPSC104