BPSC-104 POLITICAL PROCESS IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-104
Assignment Code: BPSC-104/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSC-104 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 30th April|
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the relationship between political parties and democracy. 20
2. Elaborate upon the reasons for the separate statehood movements in India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Discuss the process of reorganization of states in Northeast India. 10
2. Define insurgency, and how does it differ from terrorism? 10
3. Explain the evolution of party systems in India 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Write a brief note on the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). 6
2. What are the important factors that impact the voting behaviour of tribes? 6
3. What is the difference between two-party and multi-party systems? 6
4. What were the main causes of insurgency in Punjab? 6
5. What are the features of autonomy movements?
BPSC-104, BPSC 104, BPSC104