BPSC-104 POLITICAL PROCESS IN INDIA
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPSC -104: POLITICAL PROCESS IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-104
Assignment Code: BPSC-104/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||BPSC-104 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 3th April|
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the role and significance of regional political parties in India. 20
2. Critically examine the role of caste as a determinant of voting behaviour in
India’s electoral politics. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the reasons separate Telangana state movement 10
4. Write a note on Mandal Commission Report. 10
5. Write a note on Multy-Party System. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Distinguish between Insurgency and Terrorism. 6
7. What are the issues raised by caste organisations? 6
8. What is Karpoori Thakur Formula? 6
9. What are the features of autonomy movements in India? 6
10. What were the causes of insurgency in Punjab? 6
BPSC-104, BPSC 104, BPSC104