BPCG-175 PSYCHOLOGY FOR LIVING
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCG 175
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCG-175 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /July 2021|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(PSYCHOLOGY) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July & For January cycle: 30th April & 30 October|
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
2 x 20 = 40
1. Differentiate between individualism and collectivism. Explain the influence of culture
on psychological functioning.
2. Describe various theories of personality. Highlight the Indian approach to personality.
Answer the following middle category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 x 10 = 30
3. Explain the ABC components in attitude.
4. Describe the types of emotions and the components of emotional process.
5. Describe the types of eating disorders.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 x 6 = 30
6. Biopsychosocial model of health
7. Types of self-concept
8. Primary motivation and secondary motivation
9. Cognitive appraisal
10. Approaches to optimism
BPCG-175, BPCG 175, BPCG175