BPC-005 Theories Of Personality
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
BPC 005 : THEORIES OF PERSONALITY
THEORIES OF PERSONALITY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 005
Assignment Code: BPC 005/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BPC-005 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Assignment Code||BPC 005/ASST/TMA/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
NOTE: All Questions are compulsory.
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15×3 = 45 marks
1. Describe the different methods of assessing personality.
2. Elaborate the contribution of Alfred Adler towards the social psychological theory of
3. Elucidate the stages of proprium and structure of personality given by Allport.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5×5 = 25 marks
4. Discuss the contribution of hereditary factors towards development of personality.
5. Explain the Sullivan’s theory of personality.
6. Discuss the principles of Classical Conditioning.
7. Describe applications of social-cognitive approach towards changing behaviour.
8. Explain the characteristics of personality.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10×3 = 30 marks
9. Operant conditioning
10. Observational learning
11. Positive psychology
12. Criteria of judging personality theory
13. Differences between Internal and External Locus of Control
14. Cue and Drive
15. Miller’s experiment
16 . Differences between Field Dependent and Field Independent personalities
17. Erickson’s theory of Ego Psychology
18. Dimensions of personality
BPC-005 BPC-05 BPC-5 BPC 005 BPC 05 BPC 5 BPC005 BPC05 BPC5