BHIE-141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BHIE-141
Assignment Code: BHIE-141/ASST/TMA/2023-2024
|Title Name||BHIE-141 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG HISTORY|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the factors that contributed to the growth of nationalism in China. 20
2. Write a note on the New Cultural Movement in China after 1911. Discuss the role of
intellectuals in China’s Cultural Revolution. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Analyse the significance of the Opium Wars in the evolution of the Sino-Western relations
in the 19th Century.
4. Write a note on Confucianism.
What led to the Chinese Revolution of 1911? 10
5. Discuss the major changes introduced in China under the leadership of Mao Zedong.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a note on Confucian philosophy. 6 6
7. Explain the significance of the Hundred Days Reforms in China. 6
Di8. Discuss the impact of New Youth on the Chinese intellectuals. 6
9. Briefly discuss the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution. 6
10. Explain the Commune system.
BHIE-141, BHIE 141, BHIE141