BEGLA-135 English in Daily Life Solved Assignment 2023-2024
ASSIGNMENT:ENGLISH IN DAILY LIFE
Course Code: BEGLA-135
|Title Name||BEGLA-135 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BA(English)|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Answer the questions given below.
1. Define the following termsa. Telegram
2. Write antonyms of the following wordsa. Admire
3. Write the meanings of the given idioms and use them in sentences of your own.
a. Beat around the bush
b. Cut corners
c. Up in arms
d. Get your act together
4. Use the correct form of the verb given in the bracketa. I _(has, had) a math test yesterday.
b. I_(will go, will went) to the store later.
c. I had already_(fallen, fall) asleep when my alarm went off.
d. I_(are reading, am reading)a newspaper.
5. Complete the following sentences by using appropriate subordinate clausesa. I don’t know_.
b. The child needed help__________.
c. __she was not able to find a good job.
d. She said___.
Answer the following questions in about 150 words each.
1. How to begin and end conversation appropriately?
2. Write a newspaper report for a local daily pointing to sudden rise in pollution in your area.
3. Write a letter to your friend explaining her the importance of discipline in life.
4. Construct a dialogue between two students discussing their plans for holidays.
5. Write 7/8 diary entries for the most thrilling day of your life till date.
Answer the following] questions in about 200-250 words each.
1. Describe a new market area that you visited recently. You can describe in terms of its
location, infrastructure, it’s comparison with other similar places etc.
2. Write an essay on Gender Sensitization.
BEGLA-135, BEGLA 135, BEGLA135