BECE-146 INDIAN ECONOMY II
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Programme Code: BAG
Course Code: BECE-146
Assignment Code: BECE-146/AST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||BECE-146 Economics Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Economics) 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 × 20 = 40 marks
1) Explain the different instruments of Fiscal Policy.
2) Outline the Social Security measures available for the organised and the
unorganised sector workers in India.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 3 × 10= 30 marks
3) Discuss the performance of agriculture in terms of its overall growth in India.
4) Indicate the broad framework adopted in India to advance its industrial
development since independence.
5) Outline the changes made in the MSMED Act of 2006 for promoting the SSI sector
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2 × 3 × 5 = 30 marks
6) Differentiate between:
(a) Fiscal Deficit and Revenue Deficit.
(b) FDI and FII.
(c) Public Investment and Private Investment.
7) Write short notes on the following.
(a) Informal Services Sector.
(b) Reserve Money.
BECE-146, BECE 146, BECE146