BECE-145 INDIAN ECONOMY – I Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BECE-145: INDIAN ECONOMY I
Programme Code: BAG
Course Code: BECE-145
Assignment Code: BECE-145/AST/TMA/2022-23
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||BECE-145 Economics Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Economics) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in January: 31st October|
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 × 20 = 40 marks
1) Discuss the trends in the ‘sectoral growth/changes’ in India over the period
2) Discuss the importance of ‘Governance Indicators’ outlining its significance for
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 3 × 10= 30 marks
3) Analyse the growth in the National Income of India over the different plan
4) Explain the trends in ‘demographic transition’ in India.
5) Outline the measures initiated to combat poverty in India during the post-2010 years.
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 3 × 5=15 marks
6) Differentiate between the following.
(a) Absolute Poverty and Relative Poverty.
(b) Horizontal Inequality and Vertical Inequality.
(c) Physical and Social Infrastructure.
7) Write short notes on the following.
(b) Limitations of Per Capita Income.
(c) Social Progress Index and World Happiness Index
BECE-145, BECE 145, BECE145