BECE-107 / EEC-07 INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BECE-107/ EEC 07: INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
Programme Code: BDP
Assignment Code: BECE-107/EEC 07/ AST/TMA/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||BECE-107 / EEC-07 Economics Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Short Name||BECE-107 / EEC-07 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||BECE-107/EEC 07/ AST/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For students appearing in June 2021 Term End Exam: 31.3.2021
For students appearing in December 2021 Term End Exam: 30.9.2021
Answer all the questions.
A. Long Answer Questions 2 x 20 = 40
(word limit: 500 words for each question)
1) Define industrial sickness. What are its symptoms and causes? What are the
measures adopted by the government to rehabilitate sick units.
2) Briefly describe the nature of linkages of the industrial sector with agriculture and
services sectors in India.
B. Medium Answer Questions 4 x 12= 48
(word limit: 250 words for each question)
3) Briefly summarise the opportunities and challenges posed by globalisation to the
Indian industrial sector.
4) Bring out the important policy changes pertaining to industrial sector since
5) Give a brief account of the factors that influence the location of industries.
6) Critically examine the role of MNCs in a developing economy such as India.
C. Short Answer Questions 2 x 6= 12
(word limit: 100 words for each question)
7) Bring out the rationale for disinvestment in India.
8) Write short notes on the following:
a) Corporate Social Responsibility
b) Major issues in Competition Law in India
EEC-07, EEC 07, EEC07, EEC-7, EEC7, EEC 7, BECE-107, BECE107, BECE 107