BECE-002 INDIAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: ISSUES AND PERSPECTIVES Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-002
Assignment Code: BECE-002/AST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||BECE-002 Economics Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Short Name||BECE-002 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2019-20 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all the questions
I. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2×20=40 marks
1) Discuss the features of ‘Capital Market in India’.
2) Explain the direction for industrial development as pursued under the different phases of planned
development in India.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4X12=48 marks
3) Outline the concept and challenge of ‘sustainable development’.
4) Indicate the issues related to water as a critical resource in India.
5) Write a note on Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA),
6) Highlight the role of Foreign Investment in Economic Growth.
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2×6=12 marks
7) Rationale for MNCs.
8) Limitations of RTAs.
BECE-002, BECE-2, BECE 002, BECE002, BECE